Internship with Khalis: Apply Today!
Khalis is proud to announce our second internship aimed at high school and university level students, during the summer of 2022
There are two different types of internships offered, both of which allow interns to work closely with a Khalis Board member. Over the course of the summer, interns will have intensive involvement in Khalis projects, regular round tables with other interns, and consistent check-ins.
All interns are expected to work 9-5pm, Monday through Friday.
Creative Design: (1 positions)
As a Creative Design intern, you will be working our design team and Executive Assistant to gain understanding of our different apps and the creativity behind them. We will be looking to you to help analyze and make recommendations for our existing apps which have millions of downloads worldwide, as well as engaging in marketing ideas and strategies.
Product/User Experience: (1position)
As a Product UX intern, you will be working closely with our technical team to gain a better understanding of product management, ownership, user experience and product discovery. You will also look into trends and analytics, and come up with suggestions for new apps and recommendations.
This is an eleven-week internship. Tentative dates for the position run from June through August 2022. (Specific dates will be made available soon.)
This is a paid internship opportunity that includes a $1,500 stipend to be provided by Khalis. Note: Khalis will not provide per diem to finance expenses.
We suggest you address these and other qualifications in your application materials.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- strong organizational and time management skills;
- ability to work effectively in both independent and team based work environments;
- computer proficiency and willingness to learn other web-based tools
How To Apply
- Resume: Be certain to include your email, phone number, and relevant coursework.
- Application: Complete the entire application which includes short questions and multiple choice questions.
- Optional Cover Letter: discussing low-resource/financial need, reason for wanting to intern with Khalis, and any other additional information.
Submissions are considered complete only through this application process where you can upload your resume and the optional cover letter. Do not email any submission material to Khalis. It will not be considered.
Complete the application by April 25, 2022 at 11:59pm PST. Interviews will be held beginning of May 2022 and final decisions will be announced by June.Apply Now